Tuesday 25 January 2011

后宫 Press Conference and costume pictures

The English name for this is Royal Harem.

This was a picture of Tavia in the press conference with one of her most seen costumes, the orange furry cloak. To be honest, I don't like her hair style because it makes her look really old. Though I think that it is to fit with her character being older than the king by 19 years.


I was wrong in thinking that the king would be Patrick Tam. Instead it is this guy who I don't know the name of. Patrick Tam is a eunich? and he follows Tavia.


Here is another costume of Tavia's. The first costume picture that was out looked really boring and dull because it was orange and green. However, this is more colourful and can be seen without the ugly furry coat in the way! I wonder if this is the profile pic?


I love this picture with Tavia and this person. Tavia is not actually smiling but I really like this for some reason. She has a different orange fluffy coat which looks nice!



Here's a filming pic of Tavia in a very nice blue outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment